|Job title||Administrative Manager (40 hrs/week) – Bay Area, California|
|Reports to||Clinical Director|
The purpose of this full-time position is to fulfill the duties essential to the execution of day-to-day operations of a non-profit community health center, training and research institute at the forefront of advancing the professional practice of spiritually integrated behavioral health practices. This role requires a self-motivated, independent individual who has professionalism, basic familiarity with health practices, and understanding of Islamic concepts and theology.
Duties and responsibilities
- Reception duties: answer calls and schedule clients for providers in the Bay Area locations as well as WebTherapy services, using the EMR system. Schedule clients and manage receptionist staff.
- Coordinate all staff schedules & aid in scheduling and leading staff meetings, and take minutes.
- Assist in onboarding new staff members, interns, and volunteers
- Maintain a weekly check-in with staff therapists to ensure all administrative and therapist task lists are getting completed.
- Maintain a bimonthly check in with all other administrative managers to ensure clear lines of communication between larger admin staff
- Provide general clerical support to management, including mailing, scanning, faxing, and copying of important documents. Also includes organization of physical and electronic files
- Maintain contacts and email lists, creation of email blasts (MailChimp), posting event information to KC website and social media channels
- Assist in submitting medical insurance reimbursement and benefit claims
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, speaking engagements and travel for staff and guest speakers
- Assist with event planning and coordination for training sessions, seminars, and conferences
- Data collection from existing files
- Assistance in preparing Quarterly Reports to be distributed to donors and other organizational contacts
- Work on special projects from time to time such as, but not limited to, organizing large conferences, workshops or fundraising events.
- Office management including organization and up-keeping of all Bay Area office sites
- Logging, depositing checks and communicating with accounting regarding its categorization
Qualifications and Skills
- Associates Degree Required, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Familiarity with Islamic theology, customs, rituals, and rules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize multiple/diverse projects and handle multiple demands paying close attention to detail
- Able to work in under pressure and during busy hours of the day
- Punctual, with attention to detail
- 2 years administrative or clerical experience preferred in a clinical setting
- Experience with medical billing and familiarity of healthcare office policies and procedures a plus
- 6-8 hrs/day over 5 or 6 days/week (working on Sunday is required), professional office setting, relaxed business/Islamic attire
- Works mainly out of Union City, CA office and intermittently works out of the Santa Clara, CA and Pleasanton, CA offices.
- Routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers & filing cabinets
- Approximately $45,000 (gross monthly pay, commensurate with experience/training)
|Application Deadline and Start Date||Application deadline: [Dec 9th, 2018]
Start date: mid to late December
Interviews: starting Dec 14th
CV/Resume & COVER LETTERS should be sent to email@example.com
|Approved by:||Clinical Director & Executive Director|