A 6 Part VIRTUAL CE Series on Islamically Integrated Psychotherapy
This six part educational series is presented in partnership by the Counseling Psychology Department at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, The Khalil Center and IBN Haldun University.
- Khalil Center and Ibn Haldun Staff/Students may use the code kcsibn2021 at check out to access the package or individual sessions for free.
- Students outside of Khalil Center/Ibn Haldun/TCSPP can use the code kcsstudent at check out access the package purchase for $45 or individual sessions for $10.
Session 1: October 15th, 2020. 12:00PM-1:30PM
Understanding the Mental Health Needs of Muslims & Emerging Islamically Integrated Psychotherapies presented by Dr. Rania Awaad and Dr. Abdallah Rothman
Session 2: October 22nd, 2020. 12:00PM-1:30PM
A Glimpse into the Living Islamic Tradition: Reading Abū Zayd al-Balkhī and Imām al-Ghazalī in light of Modern Psychology presented by Prof. Dr. Recep Şentürk and Dr. Asim Yusuf
Session 3: October 29th, 2020
Introducing Traditional Islamically Integrated Psychotherapy (TIIP): Foundations of an Islamic Orientation to Psychotherapy presented by Dr. Hooman Keshavarzi
Session 4: November 5th, 2020. 12:00PM-1:30PM
Traditional Islamically Integrated (TIIP) Treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Scrupulosity (Waswasa) in Muslim Patients presented by Dr. Hooman Keshavarzi and Dr. Fahad Khan
Session 5: November 12th, 2020. 12:00PM-1:30PM
The Role of Dreams in lslamically Integrated Mental Health Practice presented by Dr. Khalid Elzamzamy
Session 6: November 19th, 2020. 12:00PM-1:30PM
The Intersection of Islamic Jurisprudence and Mental Health: A Collaborative Care Model for Islamic Clergy and Mental Health Professionals presented by Mawlana Bilal Ali
Live Event Registration Fees:
- General Admission (single session): $20.00
- General Admission (6-Session package): $90.00
- TCSPP Faculty/staff/Alumni: Free
- Khalil Center Staff: Free
- TCSPP/IBN Haldun/Khalil Center Students: Free
- Other-Student Admission (single session): $10.00
- Other-Student Admission (6-Session Package): $45.00
Refund Policy: 100% of tuition is refundable up to 48 hours before the program. Within 48 hours of the program, tuition is nonrefundable.